Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lack of inspiration?

This period between summer and winter can be really annoying, one day is too hot and the other is too cold. I personally hate it when i get up early and it feels too damn cold, an hour later it feels like summer and I'm like standing there drinking a coffee by the sea in leather jacket and boots. It's that time of the year when I don't really fell like trying new combos,just give me pair of jeans,sneakers and baggy shirt. But I'm not completely satisfied with that, it's like, when I wear too simple combo after few days I feel like I look like housewife and its time to shine with something new,trendy,different and fresh. I hope you all understand what am i talking about. So,in this post you can find some pretty good outfit ideas,just to encourage yourself to shake your outfits up a little and to find inspirations for coffee or shopping time for the weekend. XOXO















Photos from 
http://chicisimo.com/
http://www.budi.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment