Friday, September 26, 2014

PFW

While you are reading this,I'll probably be sleeping(haven't had a nice sleep in 30 hours). I owe you guys runaway review of day 3 and day 4. I must say that collections are really nice and I wish I could show you all of them but it would be probably the longest blog post ever, so here are my favorites!

PS:tomorrow I'm gonna post some street style outfits on the streets of Paris! 
Good Night!!XOXO

DAY3

ROLAND MOURET

Sculpted silhouettes here softened in colour-blocked pastels to make this a young and fresh collection that in plenty of white, primrose yellow, pink and lilac was the embodiment of spring/summer.
 


BALMAIN

 The majority of looks were caged in graphic black leather lattice work, the dresses were long, lean, zip-backed and to the shin. 
  

LANVIN

last night was celebrating 125 years of the brand.
 

DAY4

UNDERCOVER

  


CHRISTIAN DIOR

An incredible collection that continued on from where his couture show started off in July and gave us historical clothes and references like we've never seen them before.
  

ANDREW GN

 


Which one is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment