Thursday, September 25, 2014

Starting a blog

Good morning world!
So,I'm writing this post just to tell you why I started blogging in the first place and to introduce myself to you guys. I have been thinking about starting a blog for a long time,but I don't know why, I have never taken it seriously. Now,while I have some free time before my lectures start, I told to myself "why not?!", there's nothing i can lose. At least, I'll  write it for my own joy.
Fashion takes a great part of my life(i could almost say it's my only interest) and going through blogs just made me thinking "I can do that". You girls understand me right? All of that fancy clothes, fashion weeks, shopping fever and all those photos on social networks, It's like a dream to me.
Next few days I'll be posting about paris fashion week, streetstyle, new trends for fall and about my fave blogs I read on a daily basis. And then when i get some time for shooting, I'll post my own outfits.
Another reason why I started this journey is that I can see all the girls read blogs and they are thinking "oh,I wish i could have that or afford that,I'm so jealous"  and although we enjoy going through bloggers outfits, I think sometimes it's seems impossible for ordinary girls like me to dress like that. So, all of the outfits you are going to see on my blog are from our high street stores( like Zara and h&m) just to inspire all of you to shine everyday without spending thousands of dollars.
I think we'll have here mix of fashion magazines,streetstyle photography and your daily inspirations.
i hope you like it and if you do please stay tuned for next posts.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment